Monday, June 7, 2010

Life as an Intern

I apologize for not updating like I promised, but life is not as "lax" as it used to be unfortunately. I was being ambitious and actually sent my portfolio into a design company, trying my luck at getting myself an internship. Literally days before my trip to Hong Kong, I received an email requesting a meetup/ interview. And that is why I am tired today.

Officially the first day at the internship, unofficially the second day, and I am exhausted! Never did I think that I would be this tired. Haha, yeah right, I so expected it. This is what I get for emailing to request to go to work days earlier. It is pretty awesome though, never having been to an official 9-5 job, so this is sort of new. I even have my own email address! Yeah, the petty things in life gets me excited. However, the not so interesting part of this whole internship thing is the lack of pay. Imagine all the things I can buy with the money. Anyways, here is what I did so far, enjoy for now:


No comments:

Post a Comment