Monday, September 6, 2010

Finding Reality Television


It's one of those times where I find that I feel like I've been there and done that for everything I possibly want to do in this city. How is it that it's always so interesting on television?  So I was just browsing though MTV online, just to see if The Hills miraculously came back on air, or if there is a new episode of The City up. Apparently not, and I definitely cannot stomach Jersey Shore despite of its popularity. ( I mean, common, even the trailers and previews made me feel sick!) That's when I stumbled upon this show called Downtown Girls. Before this, I have never even heard of this show, and it's definitely surprising since I am a online-television-show-watching-nonstop-until-no-episodes-left-junkie. From what I get so far from this show, it's a show revolving around this blogger that works for Glamour Magazine. I have got to say, aside from my usual subscription of Flare Magazine, and the temptation of Cosmopolitan, Glamour is definitely one of the next magazines on the list. Having said this, I decided to give this show a try.

This series is definitely going to be one of my favorites! The first episode was funnier than I expected and I almost choked up on my coffee from their nonchalant girl chatter and "life"'s (I'm not that delusional to think that it really is reality!) curve-balls that are thrown at them. The invention of "ex-swapping" was purely amusing, and Victoria's version of the "Hump Day" special made my jaw drop, then rolling around on the floor with laughter (ROFL much?) I can't wait until I get my hands on the next episode.

For now however, I'm going to try out that new shower bomb I got from Lush... EXCIITTTEDD!

No comments:

Post a Comment