Thursday, September 9, 2010

First week of class

The first week of class is totally kicking my butt.. already!  Not because of the workload, not yet, but I still have no idea what I'm going to be doing about my capstone project yet! This is really bothering me, and causing me to worry, because usually I'm full of ideas as to what to do for my next project. Maybe this summer really wore me out, or I was slacking off a tad too much. Either way, I better come up with something soon. How do I find a project I can take on, and more importanly, tolerate for a full two semesters when my passion for fashion (yes, sounds corny) is wearing thin? Right now, I'm thinking fashion meets tech... somehow... Either I'm going to wait out on the starting of this semester's new media project, or start on my blogging comic. What's keeping me from starting is the possiblity of incorporating the comics into the new media class. That way, I can do something I'm passionate about for class. I'm still sitting on the fence about it.


On a lighter note, only weeks (but I like to think of it as days) until I get my new phone! Yeh yeh! I can't wait! Being the nerd that I am, I already have a list of apps I want to try out and download on the new phone, as thank goodness I will no longer be stuck with my crapberry! First time on an android phone, and I am uberly excited! I feel like I should type this entire last part in caps and end the sentences in multiple exclaimation marks. Ha Ha. Anyways, I'm just hoping the Evo 4G does not come out in GSM right after I get my desire, or I will be majorly pissed off.

That's it for now. More ranting and ravin' laterrrrrz! :)
(I feel like I should say something cool like 'Peace out' or 'C'est fini' like those youtube vloggers, but I have a feeling people will roll their eyes at it so I'll leave this until I find a creative way to say bye.)

No comments:

Post a Comment