Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Day I Gave a Child a Pair of New Shoes

I bet I fooled you into thinking I was just that generous didn't I?! Well, I have to be honest, this is a blog about getting those darn TOMS... darn them..

I got them. Not what I intended to get, but I got them. 


Thanks bee!  
My hunnie spoils me rotten! xoxo

*** Just as a side note, I do realize the white border on the picture now looks really redundant... I realized this after I already made the image and uploaded it.. too lazy to fix, so I shall leave it at that :)

The End

2 comments:

  1. Oh I know how you feel about the non-stylishness of TOMS. When they first came out, I thought they looked like people were wearing cloth bandages all around their foot. (I also despised them for jumping on the Keds niche, and seemingly popularizing a similar product with a less sleek design. However, like you, I have been beginning to change my mind as well. I love the pair that you bought. I didn't know they made peep-toes! Also, good choice on the retro fabric. So chic. Personally, I would have chosen the crochet pair you featured in your last post. Classic and classy. My fave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was deciding between those two pairs at the stores! You should've seen me stressing over having to make a choice between them. If I were rich enough, I would totally buy both pairs... LOL who am I kidding, I would buy some riduculously high pair of heels that I might never wear again... Louboutins anyone? LOL

    ReplyDelete