Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lack of Update

So I apologize first of all for the posts that acted as lame excuses for updates. I just didn't think there was much to update on as the completion of my website is happening at a crawling speed, or that at all. Um, this lack of inspiration is killing me and my ongoing projects. By this coming week, at least two more t-shirt designs should be done. Finally got the hang of transferring my designs onto the shirts. This was mastered at two in the morning, so hopefully I will remember how to do it, and not resort to my middle of the night madness to actually get something decent done. However, upon examining my sleep cycle... I seriously doubt I will be getting anything done at an hour suitable for human living. Yes, I have turned into a sleep max four hours and run kind of zombie.

Welcome to the land of the living dead anyone? Now we all know what I've been doing during my insomnia-tic phases. 



No comments:

Post a Comment