Friday, February 10, 2012

Workaholic in the Making

Although I have given in to many retail therapy sessions, I have got to say that as weird as it might sound, the best comfort for me is in working. It gives me a sense of comfort that at times, even shopping for shoes at 4am in the morning doesn't give me. Perhaps its the secret pleasure of knowing that I am one of those few people that actually loves their job, and at the same time allows me to earn a little bit of cash while taking part in this form of "entertainment."

Don't get me wrong, there are those days where all I want to do,  is curl up in my bed and watch continuous episodes of Suburgatory, and be entertained for hours with my favorite kind of dry sarcastic remarks. I am lucky though that these days don't come around very often.

I just now watched the clock on my computer turn to 2:30 AM, and I have no idea how to end this blog entry. I am clearly out of practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment