Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Inspiration

As those of you might know that read this, I have been preparing for the fast approaching date of graduation. Being a person that plans ahead (and at many times accused of planning way too much, way too far ahead) I have decided to start my freelancing early on and get a head start.

I've been very lucky to have so many inspirational people in my life, and women that have gone through what I am going through  now. It helps to know that it is possible, and watching the interview of my former boss really helped me get back on track in terms of the vision I had set for myself around a year ago. You can watch this interview here. She started out just like me as a designer and now earns six figures!

I have to be honest and say I've been drifting off track lately. This however, made me remember why I want to do what I do. Most of all, to take it one step at a time. It feels like my brain and what I want is constantly wanting to go on fast-forward mode. I have to get myself one of those "Stay Calm and Carry On" posters that I used to mock.

Time for sleep... after reading the Hunger Games' second novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment