Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Angels Have Landed

The Angels have landed at Eaton Centre today for the opening of the new Victoria's Secret, and it was a BIG DEAL! Why? Well not that I experienced it for myself, but apparently they actually had helicopters land on the roof of Eaton Centre. Too bad I missed it. But it was such a big deal, that this happened:

There were actually a crowd watching the crowd LOL But since the tote bag is supposed to be limited edition I had to get it haha too bad I'm not really into the plastic material though. Here are pictures of it, the bow is actually pretty cute though...

In the tote bag, it actually came with free samples of things, a lipgloss, a thong (again, just like in the tote bag that we got when lining up to go into the store), body spray (which iw as about to buy) and this body lotion that I didn't really even like the scent of...

More beauty stuff I got. I rather not go into the lingerie stuff I got, but these are the items I got that are not underwear stuff:



Also, apparently if you qualified to get the tote bag, you also qualified to take a picture with one of the two "angels" that landed. Too bad you have to wait in line again. I was in my heels today that were killing me and giving me blisters, as well, I didn't have the patience to wait until 5 o'clock so I gave up on that. Oh well, too bad. Maybe I can be an angel one day... haha, yea right.

No comments:

Post a Comment