Thursday, October 21, 2010

Update on website

As it turns out, the pages of my agenda were sticking together and the storyboard deadline is actually one more week away! You have no idea how relieved I am, there was no way any of that would have been finished in time. Anyways, so I have the main character/ mascot for my site basically complete, although i always can make some more refinements...

Here is a sneak peak :)




This is actually cut out from one of my pages that I have so far. Where, I would not say now, but when it is finished you shall all see :) I have the basic template setup already, but there are still some minor details here and there to be fixed and figured out. My main final intention however, is after that is done with, to incorporate that site with this blog... somehow... We'll see how that goes.

It's been an extremely extremely long week. Two midterms and superlong classes. I'm glad this week is over. And in case anyone is wondering, yes, my week ends on Thursday nights haha. And please don't go hatin' because I do work my ass off on Fridays at home too, just no commute time need. Thank goodness for that.

On a side note however, I have a question. Does iMovie not have a recording function, or does it just for some reason not detect my webcam? When I have more braincells/brainpower I will try to figure that out. When I do, it's gonna be a treat for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment