Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Enjoying it too much..

That's how my sister describes my relationship with my work.

It's almost 3 AM and I still feel like I can do more. Maybe things can be aligned better, or there's got to be a better code for that thing on the website, that leads to this other thing that can also maybe look better. I wish I had this kind of relationship with exercise. If only.

Lots of progress on the website for Paper People Clothing today. Finally got my butt to work, as I've been doing nothing but dragging it around lately. The blank squares on there is driving me nuts, but that is out of my control for now.

As I was working on the site, I realized I still have not updated my portfolio or revamped my own site. It's gotten to the point where they are so outdated,  I definitely do not want to show anyone either of those. That means I can't even link my stupid site to give myself credit.. huge bummer... Bleh. I have some idea as to what I want it to look like, but definitely no time to start it yet.

Unless... is it too late to start on a website at this time? LOL! Tempting..

I want the domain name ideazoo.com, but apparently it's taken... and it's not even taken by some kool. I am disappointed to say the least. Plus, after doing some google-ing, it's also a design firm already. And there I was thinking it was the most creative idea ever. Maybe I can just add the word "the" infront of it... haha.. nope, wait, it's taken too... ugh.. makes me wish I was alive when internet first became popular, so I can grab some domains..

As a side note, my hobby of the day: vacuuming spiders. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment