Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lists

I've been staring at the title of this post for what I swear to have been five minutes. It looks funny. Lists. Then I started repeating it out loud and it made the disconnect between the word and its meaning even more severe.

Too much caffeine, not enough sleep, and definitely not enough desire for sleep.

So this post is going to be exactly what it says in the title: lists. Why? Because I don't feel like sleeping just yet. I'm still trying to chase my mind ('cause it's still running... haha...?)

Television shows watched lately:
  • Franklin and Bash
  • The Nine Lives of Chloe King
  • Mad Love
  • Hiccups
  • Cougar Town
  • Life Unexpected
  • Love in the Wild
  • Make Me a Supermodel
  • Project Runway
  • The Other Truth - 真相
  • So You Think You Can Dance
Facebook games addicted to:
  • My Shops
  • Green Farm
  • Castle & Co
  • DDTank
Food I am craving:
  • Sushi
  • President's Choice Chocolate Chip Cookies (Yes, the brand does matter)
  • All Dress Chips
  • Ketchup Chips
  • Gingerale
  • Pillsbury Mini Pizzas 
  • Bread from out of the oven
  • Warm Toast
  • Cinnamon Buns
  • Porkchop Bun from Phoenix
  • Coconut Bun from T&T
  • Chicken Noodle Soup
  • Cookies and Cream Icecream from Breyers
  • Dairy Queen soft serve ice cream
  • McDonald's Oreo McFlurry
  • Lava cookie from Red Lobster
  • Sunny Side-up Eggs with Toast
  • Hot dog with lots of ketchup, mustard and relish
  • Pepperoni peeled one by one off a slice of pizza
  • Soggy Fries
  • Poutine from either Harvey's or KFC
Books I've read lately:
  • Random books by Sherrilyn Kenyon 
  • Mr. Maybe by Jane Green
  • Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
  • Love the One You're With, also by Emily Giffin
  • Rules of Work by Templar
  • A page of Sweet Valley Confidential by Francine Pascal (don't even get me started!!)
  • Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy Series) by Richelle Mead
  • Skimmed The Carlyes Series by Cecily von Ziegesar 
  • Started Omnitopia Dawn by Diane Duane
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
  • Wither by Lauren DeStefano 
  • Bossypants by Tina Fey
  • Starting Morganville Vampires series by Rachael Caine
  • Tried to reread the Twilight Series 
  • Rereading Ender's Game series (LOVE!)
The times when I've questioned my own sanity:
  • too many to list out

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this time-waster as much as I did!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment