Friday, January 15, 2010

A Survey

I know this might be a petpeeve of some, but after reading some else's I couldnt help but do my own. You might be inspired as well, who knows! Besides, it wouldn't hurt to get to know me a bit more right?

If I were a month, I would be August.

If I were a time of the day, I'd be everyday's beautiful sunset.

If I were a planet, I would be Pluto, because there'd always be that '?' factor even though it's made official that it is no longer a planet.

If I were a sea animal, I would be a fuzzy white baby arctic seal.





If I were a direction, I would be south, because everyone's always going north.

If I were a piece of furniture, I would be a comfy LazyBoy.

If I were a liquid, I would be a fruit smoothie that's a different flavor everyday.

If I were a gemstone, I would be Peridot.

If I were a tree, I would be a coconut tree.

If I were a tool, I would be a screwdriver.

If I were a flower, I would be a Lilium martagon. 



If I were a kind of weather, I would be a light summer drizzle.

If I were a musical instrument, I would be an flute.

If I were a color, I would be white (is white considered a colour?)

If I were an emotion, I would be that fluttering butterfly in people's stomachs when they're nervous.

If I were a fruit, I would be a lychee.

If I were a sound, I would be meep meep.

If I were an element, I would be fire.

If I were a car, I would be a Celica (people just dont appreciate them enough).

If I were a food, I would be a cupcake!




If I were a place, I would be a bench at the edge of a park during autumn with leaves flowing down on a warm day.

If I were a material, I would be... a diamond? is that a material? or should i say coal then?

If I were a taste, I would be a warm brownie with cold vanilla ice cream on top.

If I were a scent, I would be something fruity.

If I were an animal, I would be a kangaroo.

If I were an object, I would be an eraser.

If I were a body part, I would be a hand.

If I were a facial expression, I would be = 3 = .

If I were a pair of shoes, I would be a pair of nice leather boots with sexy heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment