Sunday, January 10, 2010

To Template or not to.. Template?

After surfing the world of Blogger today, I have realized that during this time, I have yet to do something creative to this blog. This is surprising since usually, once I get started on a project, I will break it down and play with it until there is nothing left to do. This time however, I realized that I have no even deviated from the original template. This is very strange. I wanted something done, just SOMETHING! I was even desperate enough to contemplate the idea of installing a third party template. As I browsed through the different selections of templates, I snapped out of my lazy phase and finally realized why I never used templates to begin with. This being the fact that I am an annoyingly difficult to please perfectionist. Every template I considered had a "flaw" of some sort. This made me feel very uneasy and eliminated the idea of borrowing a template to use as my own.

This term at school, a section focuses on the web-based component of advertising. Hopefully, this will spark some creativity and motivation in me. Until then, I shall leave this blog as is. Sorry for the disappointment people. And now since I got all this frustration off my chest, I shall go to sleep and wake up in... FIVE HOURS FOR SCHOOL?!

No comments:

Post a Comment