Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thinking back to the days...

Disclaimer: This is one of those short posts, where I just write down a random thing I miss, so don't expect too much.

I miss those days where school work was a breeze, and I spent more time playing StarCraft than doing anything else. I don't think it was the actual game that was satisfying, but just the fact that it made me forget that soon, we'll be going our separate ways. It was almost like we won't be going to separate universities, we won't forget or stop caring for one another just because school work got too busy, or that we'll see each other maybe just once or twice a year.

Those were the days.. Maybe when StarCraft II comes out! :)
Haha and now.. to end with my friend FinalFenix's SC2 Promo video! woot woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment