Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bunny Stuck in the Hole.

Today, I thought Bean would be stuck forever. For some really odd reason, it crawled into a 1.5 inch crack, around the corner and behind a huge unmovable cupboard at our house. Turns out, it was easier to get into a mess than out of it. So after  finding its new hiding place quite dusty, Bean found out that he couldn't go back around the bend to come out. After hearing the scratching, and me scratching my head as to the location of Bean, I found him stuck behind the cupboard. We tried pulling him out, but there was no way he could be pulled through the corner without seriously hurting him. So we had to take apart the insides of the cupboard drawers, and try to pull him through. He was stuck between the wires and cables. After crying (on my part) and struggling (again on my part) Bean was finally rescued. I thought he would be broken for sure. But once we rescued him, he just laid there, and I swear, was wagging his tail. My first instinct was to shove him back there behind the cupboard. He is one lazy, trouble-maker.


That was enough exercise for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment