Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Book Cover

So here are one of the things I've done for Typography class
It's a book design for a book called Alone in the Kitchen with an Eggplant. Basically, it's a compilation of short stories on the joys or "adventures" on eating alone. Sounded depressing to begin with, and my sister said some stories actually made her sick, but I found it quite charming. (Maybe because I related a lot to some of the stories) Anyways, back to this project. The process work almost killed me, it started off with an overkill of purple (because of the eggplant) but it turned out better than I thought I would. As you may notice, I'm in my "sketchy" phase lately, and that translates into my work. Good or bad, you be the judge! Comments are welcomed! (Always)

This is the reinvented cover.



The opening spreads.

First page of text.

 Full text spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment