Saturday, April 10, 2010

Interesting: From Scientific American Mind

What I am reading right now, is the May/June 2010 issue of Scientific American Mind Magazine. Pretty awesome issue, especially the article that talks about dads' significance to babies. I can tell baby's going to be a good one in the future.



Interesting fact from the magazine:
- Married couples in which the male uses humour in serious situations,often end up divorced within 18 months.

This is interesting because they talk about how it is actually beneficial of the relationship when the woman uses humour, that way tension can be relieved, while usually at the beginning of a relationship, it is men's humour that usually signifies the success of a relationship.

Yes, I admit I sometimes take my humour too far, what can I say, I'm sometimes like Chandler Bing from friends. Jokes are a lot more easy to deal with that some things in life. (Yes baby I actually know I do this)

Anyways, Good Night ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment