Sunday, April 18, 2010

Quick Summary

So today was an awesome day.
Made dinner for baby, with ribs (did not turn out as good as I hoped), honey garlic wings, mashed potatoes with garlic butter, and cauliflower in a cream of mushroom and cheese sauce.
Was really full and statisfied.
Why these fragmented sentences? Well, because we tried the Passion and Mango Alize.
It was awesome, but it does not result in a good blog entry, plus my Mac is malfunctioning again.
You know what that meannnss! Time for a new Mac. Now I just have to wait for the new one to come out, then I'm all set. Might  well get the new "iPhone 4G" or what they sometimes call the "iPhone HD" LOL! Right now I'm plenty interested in what Apple comes up with, after the whole iPad mishap
Currently my favorite rumored design is this one:
Click the image above for more views.
So after a great ordeal of eating and drink.. and lots of laughing, we decided it was a good idea to play Call of Duty. It was fun, and interesting. Haha. All I got from those games were that the dogs were a real pain in the butt!

Pictures of the actual evening will be posted up here when baby has time to upload them. They were taken on his phone using this new camera app. It is absolutely amazing!

Also, if anyone, and I do mean anyone, knows how to fix this problem with my Macbook, it is much appreciated. The problem is, I would type a bit then it backtracks by itself. So I would end up typing words in the middle of words which turns out to be jibberish. It is really bothering me, especially when I'm somewhat still buzzed and have to update my blog. It would sometimes highlight all the text somehow by itself as well. Someone help me!!!

So that is all the goodness I can afford for tonight. I'll update more when I'm more clear headed. And that being said, please forgive me for all my errors like spelling mistakes or grammar, or just pure nonsense for tonight. I promise you a better entry.

Oh, and more to come, more reviews on Playstation 3 games! Keep checking back and I'll keep you posted! Good night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment