Sunday, April 4, 2010

Time to Start Blogging Again

Finally after what seemed like weeks of torture, I have some time to breathe. Actually breathe. No, I am not kidding, it was project after projects which basically drove me insane. Thank goodness I actually like what I'm doing or else I don't think I'd ever survive this. Didn't get much sleep lately because even when I did have time to sleep, I would wake up after a maximum of FIVE hours.
I think it was because of this lack of sleep, that cause me to not think right, and congest soda and tums at the same time. NOT SMART. For those of you that don't know why, it's like that little experiment you do as a little kid in grade school. Add baking soda to vinegar and you get? Or if you're a youtube-junkie, I'm sure you've seen the multiple videos and exploding Mentos and Coke "rockets." I'm surprised I got through that last night. I've been known to have an iron stomach, so I guess that's what saved me. Thank goodness. This is where I say LOL, but I still remember the pain so I guess I won't.

So tonight I was being my insomnia-tic self again and I decided to watch this movie called "The Other End of the Line." I'm bad with names, but I do know that that main actor is the guy from "John Tucker Must Die,"  and what I have got to say about this, is that this movie is awesome. It totally touched me somehow.  The basic synopsis is that this guy, falls in love with this girl from India. How they met is interesting. The main female lead is actually from a call center in India, and everyone from that call center pretends they are from some part of America. It was through a case of identity theft, that this girl on behalf of the bank, and to contact the John Tucker guy. Through conversations after conversations, they realize they are starting to fall in love with each other. And like all chick flicks of course, they are both involved with someone else. The guy with a super hot girlfriend, while the female engaged by an arranged marriage. This movie is a must see! The social references that is taught to the people in India is hilarious! Not to ruin this movie for those who are actually going to watch it, but a part I remember most clearly is when the teacher asks the Indian students which fast food chain make the "square burgers." Haha if you don't know the answer to that, go treat yourself to Wendy's :)

1 comment:

  1. you're right! it is the best movie ever! i can't believe i was going to ignore you, because whoever is reading this should go watch the move! now!

    ReplyDelete